Sunday, May 15, 2011

Free to be a Prisoner of His Love

Bought with the precious blood of Jesus, I surrender all to Him. Though there are trials and tribulations, He holds me up, as I pour mine all at His feet. Oh sweet Jesus, you have given me true life, and showed me your loving kindness. How could I ever say thank you? My life is Yours, this body, this spirit, this soul. Yours for the keeping. When you are on the vessel, I will smile at the storms! Holy Father, may my life bring honor and glory to You alone forevermore. I love you Lord. It is for Your renown that I press forward by your omnipotent strength! Hallelujah!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet sister,

    I am praying for you and all of your family. I will keep praying, even though things don't look so good. I love you, your siblings, and your parents.

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you so much, my sweet sister! You have blessed me in so many ways. Thank you for praying! He is worthy of our devotion to Him. I love you Kate. For His renown,

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete