Monday, May 16, 2011

My Sweet Friends

I have been spending my time with the most wonderful group of children, and young ladies,ever! They have all won my heart, blessed me, and inspired me in so many ways! You all are amazing and I will miss you dearly while you are away in Mexico. (and Fiji) I love you, my sweet brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus!


I love you so much, Kate and Anna! You are both so precious to me! I will be praying for you girls. Do not fear, for our loving Father and King is with you always! He is glorious, and His loving kindness will never cease to amaze you. Fight the good fight! He is worthy!! Trust in Him always, my sweet sisters!

1 comment:

  1. I love you too Sweet Hannah!! I miss you all SOOOOOO much!!! I'll email you soon! Tell everyone we miss them and are praying for you all!

    ReplyDelete