Friday, June 24, 2011

Be Not Slothful!

And we desire that every one of you do shew the same diligence to the full assurance of hope unto the end: That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises. Hebrews 6:11-12
Watch this :) There is no need for the sound to be on. God surely did have a great sense of humor when He compared those who are lazy to sloths! Enjoy this - I did! (I will get back to my usual blog posting soon, I just could not resist sharing this!)
Hannah Brooke Hartman

2 comments:

  1. that is one of the creepiest animals I've ever seen! wow. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. It just makes me laugh!! It reminds me so much of the modern day Christian - sleeping in the midst of the fiercest battles and living a lazy life as if there is not a battle going on... I do have to agree with you, it is pretty nasty looking. hee hee I can't get over how hilarious this is :)

    ReplyDelete