Thursday, June 30, 2011

Some Photos from NJ!

I have safely arrived in New Jersey! It is very beautiful here. God has revealed to me so many things to me through His creation! 

Thank you all so much for your prayers. If you could be praying for all of the souls that I encounter here, that would be wonderful. There is a lot of sin and darkness here (of course there is a lot in CO, as well, but it is more visible and evident here - there is a deep heaviness of my heart that I have only felt a few other times in my life from what I believe is the spiritual battle going on for souls!) Also, if you could be praying for Aleesha (my friend that I am here with) and that we would have eternity stamped on our eyes that we would focus on Jesus alone, continue to abide in Him daily, that we would make no compromises, and that our one desire would be to bring Him glory, wherever we are, whatever we are doing. That is all - as it is very hard to give into temptation when you are in Him and focused on Him, and doing His work! 

For those of you who do not know, we are working at a bakery here for a while, witnessing to the people the we encounter, and primarily we (not us, but Christ in us) are overcoming evil with good!! 

I am very expectant for the souls around us to be won by the mighty power and grace of our Lord! I am waiting upon Christ for an abundance of rain!! Praying for the revival that the Lord is waiting to bring here! Thank you Jesus :) It has been a very long time since I have posted anything. I will write soon! (not so much about me next time!) I miss everyone so much and I love you all dearly! Trust in our King who is worthy of all time, affection, praise, and our lives. Keep your eyes focused on Him.

Here are some photos for you all to enjoy of the trip so far! 

The view from the airplane! It was SO amazing!

Sitting on a train on the way from Philadelphia to Atlantic City! This was my very first time riding a train!

A very sweet girl that we met on the train, Kaitlyn! 

The New Jersey shore! Probably one of the  most amazing, beautiful,  places that I have ever been to. It reminds me of the scene in Anne of Green Gables.  

Going to the shore for the first time!

What an amazing Creator we serve!

Ahh... so beautiful!


A little ripple going into the sea.

My sweet friend, Aleesha!


Emma, Aleesha, Sarah and I! Some of the sweetest girls I have ever met!


Silly faces with Emma and Sarah!




Much love in Christ Jesus! Daily trust in Him,

Hannah Brooke Hartman

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like an adventure! Looking forward to reading more about your time there! <3

    ReplyDelete