Friday, September 2, 2011

He's Most High Forevermore!

This is an exert from my notes during my meditation on Psalm 93 this morning! May it lead you closer to Jesus as you see what wonderful things He has done! :) I love you all!

Joyfully His,
Hannah Brooke Hartman

                         Psalm 93
It is a pleasant thing to thank (confess the name of) the Existing One, and to make music for you, O Most High,
To declare Your loving kindness (goodness, kindness, faithfulness) when the sun rises, and your faithfulness (firmness, steadfastness, steadiness) when it goes down.
Playing on different instruments to make solemn (resounding, meditation) music.
For You, my Lord, have made me sooo glad, causing me to rejoice, by all you have done! :)
O Lord, how magnificent is your work, oh and Your thoughts (plans, purposes) are very (exceedingly, up to abundance, greatly) profound!
A person of great stupidity doesn't know, nor does a fool understand this.
When the ungodly blossom as the grass, and when all the workers of wickedness flourish, it is then that they shall be exterminated, for ever!!
But you will be Most High forevermore!
For Your enemies, O Lord, shall be destroyed; all workers of sin will be scattered abroad.
But you will set my horn on high, like you have the horn of a unicorn: I will be anointed (fade away) into your fresh oil. (Isn't that amazing!?)
My eyes will pay attention to the desire I have upon my enemies, and my ears will listen and obey my desire of those who displease my God, those who rise up against me.
The righteous will flourish like a palm tree: he will grow like a cedar tree in Lebanon ( a wooded mountian range on the northern border of Israel)
Those who are planted in the dwelling place of the Most High will flourish in the courts of our God.
They will still bring forth fruit in old age; they will be fat and flourishing! :)
To declare that the Lord is upright: He is my Rock, and there is no unrighteousness in Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment