Monday, October 24, 2011

God's Goodness Portrayed Through Autumn

Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory. Isaiah 6:3 
The earth is full of the goodness of the LORD. Psalm 33:5 
God saw all that He had made, and it was very good. Genesis 1:31
I have never loved autumn as much as I do this year. The goodness of the Lord is being revealed to my heart through His beautiful creation. I love to observe that which He has created! Me and some of my family took a hike up Horse Tooth and it was the most beautiful I have ever seen it! Below is a collaboration of some of the time spent with my Jesus and with my camera whether hiking or just wandering about in my backyard!:) Oh, how I love my precious Lord!
Enjoy!



This one reminds me of an enchanted valley of some sort!






May this be a reminder to always walk in His ways!
My view of the trail - and yes, I read while hiking!





My handsome brother, David!

Isn't the Lord so marvelous?!



Dad and Jessi :) So cute!

I absolutely love this one - some of my favorite things
Bible, sunrises and the ocean! 
Sweet Talia Rose!




Yes, this is in New Jersey, but I think it is just so lovely !







2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the loveliness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! i ike the one with your shoes... :)

    ReplyDelete